4.15.2011

"Knocked Up" Blogger

I don't do much in way of blogging here at Insert Clever S.Logan anymore (obviously), but if anyone (Hi, mom!) is still interested in reading along about the goings on in my life, I've got a new gig as a twice-weekly blogger at Pregnancy and Newborn Magazine. I'm their new "Knocked Up" blogger! And, yes, that does indeed mean we're having a little one! A baby boy to be exact, due at the end of September. Here's the link! http://pnmag.com/pregnancy-blogs/knocked-up

4 comments:

  1. I've been reading your blog posts about your pregnancy when I see the updates on my Facebook feed. Still love your writing!

    And a hearty congratulations to you and your husband as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to you and the hubby on your "great expectation," as well as on the relatively short term blogging gig. (I obviously read a few posts over there, and thus promise not to use any of those more suggestive terms in referring to your condition. And as far as I'm concerned, it was an immaculate conception.)

    While the subject matter is a bit outside my normal circle--male, no kids, and no expectation of kids, either--I'll probably read along some, just because I dig your writing style.

    In any case, I figured I'd say hi...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leanne Coffman1.8.11

    Congrats to you on the new gig and most especially on the NEW lifelong gig coming up in the fall!! Love you bunches!!

    ReplyDelete