1.04.2011

It's a New Dawn, a New Day, a New Life for Me, and I'm Feeling Good

The Densmore Farm
An impromptu photo shoot with one of the farm's horses.



One of our eight flower girls and a family friend.













The pearls draped on my shoes were a Christmas gift from my parents when I was a child.
Our cake, decorated by my aunt.

Our first dance to Harry Conick, Jr's., "Recipe for Making Love."


















My husband works with inner-city youth. Here are a few of the kids at the wedding.

My dad walked my down the aisle and also performed the vows.





A handkerchief passed down in my family for years.




Our rings on top of a wood ring I found in a creek bed moments before my husband proposed:




We set up a photobooth with plenty of props to choose from. There are the actual photos.








And they lived happily ever after.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous15.1.11

    Thank you for the beautiful pictures. Best wishes to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning. Congratulations and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU for posting this!

    I really like your blog

    Steve
    Common Cents
    http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete