8.08.2009

Dream the Impossible Dream

En route to Atlanta. (Finally!)

I don't have a lot of time to post, so I wanted to share my theme song of the last few months. At one point in my life, quitting my job to work with urban kids* would have seemed like nothing short of an impossible dream. Hah - actually, at an earlier point, it would have seemed more like a nightmare, but that's the kind of crazy awesome ride God will take you on when you give Him the keys to your life!

Listen to the lyrics and keep dreamin' those big dreams.

Take it away, Elvis:


*Story at the link at top right.

To fight for the right
Without question or pause
To be willing to march into Hell
For a heavenly cause

And I know if I'll only be true
To this glorious quest
That my heart will lie peaceful and calm
When I'm laid to my rest

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you the best of luck in Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete