7.27.2009

Science Says Women Are Getting Hotter

While counting down the hours to the Bachelorette finale tonight (sure to be "the most dramatic rose ceremony" evah!), digging cookie dough out from under my toe nails (don't ask), and avoiding work like Barry O. avoids common sense (that is, uncommonly well), I came across this:

Psychologists believe women are becoming more attractive ... Men meanwhile apparently remain as aesthetically unappealing as their caveman ancestors. Read more: here.

Maybe we're getting hotter because of global warming? Either way, being on a year-long dating hiatus, I'll take my compliments where I can get 'em. Perhaps there will be more hiding in this bowl of cookie dough ...

7 comments:

  1. And they needed a psyentifical study to figure this one out? Sheesh, I coulda done it for a hundred bucks.

    (And there's something scarily erotic about you with cookie dough under your toenails...dunno why)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What we REALLY need is a provision in one of these stimulus bills specifying that at least a few trillion dollars be spent on a study to determine whether women like Suzanna, who was born as a “hottie”, are becoming hotter, or whether horny old men like me just think they are becoming hotter. That would be a stimulating study possibly producing stimulating results which might go a long way in resolving the global warming problem. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was blaming my town having a dating pool the size of a shotglass as the reason why I thought women were getting more attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's see, why could it be that women are getting hotter? When was the last time we saw a farmer's wife pulling a plow, hitched up alongside the mule?

    When was the last time you saw a woman doing the laundry in a tub and hanging it on a clothesline in subzero weather? These things were part of life just a few generations back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous28.7.09

    And may I remind people that there are over 6 billions people on earth ... and that the study was done on 1244 women and 997 men

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-8xLVTkb_o

    I like to thing so.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well it's definitely the case for you and me.

    Hahahaha, I kid... kinda. I miss you and can't wait for you to coooome back to the Soooouth.

    ReplyDelete