5.09.2009

Those are some sexy... elbows?

Pundette is contemplating suicide having been sufficiently sickened by the slobber-fest going on over Michelle Obama's "burnished and beautiful" yet "threatening" arms.

I'd be tempted to do the same, but frankly I don't give a damn about her arms. I prefer her derrierre, myself.

I don't know how Little Miss Attila feels about Michelle O's caboose, but I do know that she doesn't discriminate against a good pair of biceps. Men, women, and transgendered persons', she likes 'em all.

Speaking of sexy, I had no intention of ever talking about sex toys on my blog, but for a Barack Obama dildo I have to make an exception. (Also willing to make an exception for Mitt Romney version). Having seen this, I'm a little tempted to join Pundette in ending it all. I might as well, I think a little bit of my soul just died anyway.

3 comments:

  1. Good. Grief. Let me go find that straight razor again. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha. That is hilarous. I mean, if you don't laugh what else would you do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous16.5.09

    You'd have to cry

    ReplyDelete