5.13.2009

These Guys Mean Business

Some bloggers take their writing seriously. In other words, they don't rely on "Cheerios as drugs!" as post-worthy content. This makes me happy, because it leaves that niche for me to fill. Here are a couple of today's great examples:

Stephen Gordon over at the Liberty Papers crafts an apology speech from the Republican leaders to the American people. I wasn't sure whether to say "Oh, snap!", cry, or stand up and applaud. So I did all three.

The Other McCain is in Sherlock mode, asking Is Rush racist? The answer is "no," but you should read the post anyway because it might not be long before someone is asking the same of you:

Every conservative discovers, sooner or later, that to criticize liberal ideas is to be adjudged guilty of some "-ism" or diagnosed with a "phobia." Nowhere is this more true than in the realm of race. Read the rest.

Jimmie Bise proves how seriously he takes his writing by turning down the doobie: No, Senator Cornyn, I Don’t Want What You’re Smoking. He goes on to say, "I don’t know what John Cornyn sees in Crist, but it’s not the same thing I see." Um, maybe his deity? Oh, right Crist, not Christ. It's 9 am, and I dont actually start using my full brain capacities until ... well, they should be kicking in any day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment