5.07.2009

Terrorists Coming to a Neighborhood Near You!

As a follow-up to my earlier post on Hawaii's decision to declare an Islam Day, here's a video that suggests where all those Islamic terrorists will go now that Obama has declared his intent to shut down Guantanamo Bay. I've watched it three times, in part just to hear my favorite movement (O Fortuna) from Orff's Carmina Burana.


H/T: Creeping Sharia

The video highlights a number of states, but Hawaii is suprisingly absent. Considering the state's recent declaration, I think we should ship them all there in time for the September 24th festivities.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooooh, a nice chain of tropical prison islands. With Strother Martin as Captain, Road Prison 36.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous16.5.09

    This made me want to heave... I can't believe the people of this country were stupid enough to elect that man.

    ReplyDelete