5.30.2009

OM G. Gordon Liddy on Sotomayor's Menstruation

We already know that "America's Wisest Latina Lady" has a tendency to talk out of her ... you know where.

But now G. Gordon Liddy wants us to think about what else comes of her ... well, he puts it this way:

"Let’s hope that the key conferences aren’t when she’s menstruating or something, or just before she’s going to menstruate. That would really be bad. Lord knows what we would get then." (Hear it for yourself in the clip below - around 25 seconds.)
The liberal media is up in arms over the quote, calling it "sexist," but I'm a woman, and what I call it is hilarious. I'll be interviewing on Liddy's show next Tuesday, and for his sake, I can only hope I won't be "menstruating or something."

4 comments:

  1. Do post a link to the audio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jimm ny31.5.09

    Kinda Joe Bidenesque....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of way back when, when Robin Williams was extoling the virtues of a female President: 'No more wars ... just, every 28 days, some really intense negotiations', or something along that line.

    ReplyDelete