5.21.2009

Awkward Moments, Tony Danza Edition

How time flies. It's been a week since the first installation of my regular new blog feature: "Awkward Moments." I had my own story to tell (shocking, I know), but it will have to wait until next week. I'm nominating the video below starring Tony "Who's the Boss with the big fat foot in his mouth" Danza for the Awkard Moment of the Week award.

(Ps - Notice the thick Brooklyn accent. I'm gunna get myself one of those someday.)



Via Mental Floss.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous21.5.09

    Don't you ever even THINK of getting a Brooklyn accent!!!!! It will be the death of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Suzanna (is there an old tune that starts out that way?) since I’ve never had the pleasure of hearing you speak, I don’t know sort of dialect you have. My California relatives sound much different from the way we southern rednecks sound, so if you still speak “left coast speak” that’s fine with me because I can understand you. If you change, become a drawling, slurring redneck like me instead of a Bronx Bummer…..I mean Bomber.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TYPO CORRECTION TO MY COMMENT:
    Insert "what" between "know" and "sort".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anytime you say, "Oh, you heard that." That's not good. Credit to Danza, he goes right on with it.

    ReplyDelete