4.27.2009

Megan Fox is Hot

Update: One blogger asks the question: "Is Clever S. Logan hotter than Megan Fox?" It's flattering, no doubt, but I'm questioning his sanity a little -- namely because he fails to conclude with a resounding "{expletive} no!"

Since I've gotten a number of hits this week from folks searching for "Megan Kelly legs" (they mean Megyn Kelly legs), I thought I should provide a photo of the Megan's legs they should be searching for. Nothing like a little Rule 5 for a case of the Mondays:

Megan Fox Legs. And, you're welcome.


Update: One commenter questions the "intellectual" and "academic" merit of this photo. Dear reader, I'm sorry if you were too busy staring at her legs to notice all of the books in the background. That must count for something.

12 comments:

  1. She has worked her way into my top ten list for sure, but will always be behind your shooting star...

    WJP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous27.4.09

    I totally read your blog for the articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a great American.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We need a comparison post. Hers and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What The Watcher said. And I say that as an unbiased reader who's never weighed in on the subject before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gentlemen, might I suggest a visit to the post up there that suggest precisely what it takes to get to Signorina Logan's heart. Crack that riddle my friends, and then you can discover how poorly Ms. Fox compares.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous27.4.09

    If only I had a blog I could make charming little posts to win S.Logan's cyber fancy too. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous28.4.09

    conservative commentary could do no finer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous28.4.09

    than these posts of intellectual and academic rigor

    ReplyDelete
  10. Megan Fox is hot, no question. But she's also got a sort of "unapproachable" quality to her.

    You, on the other hand, are not only hot, but you look like you'd be a lot of fun to hang out with. That gives you the edge in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous24.8.10

    is a hard question.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous30.10.10

    Movie stars are as what they are, an act. You, on the other hand, are real and "down to Earth," as they say.

    ReplyDelete