4.20.2009

Lesbian Logan

While I've been pondering the virtues of sacrifice and the merits of poverty, there has been, apparently, a much more important question I should have been addressing:

Is Suzanna Logan a Lesbian?

I came across the question last week, and hoped it would disappear back into the closet where it belongs, but alas it has reered it's crew-cut head again.

I'm not sure how this sort of rumor could have been started. Maybe Big Sexy started it to salve his post-rejection wounds. Or, maybe Cynthia Yockey started it after deciding she needed some company in the conservative lesbian category. Or, maybe those pictures of that one party involving too much Hypnotic got out after all.

According to Stacy McCain, none of these are the right answer. He claims,

"Richard [Spencer] turned Suzanna gay, and everybody knows that this is all part of a right-wing conspiracy funded by a wealthy Greek playboy."

(Go here for the backstory of rejection by Mr. Spencer that may or may not have resulted in my utter rejection of men.)

As much as I'd like to, I can neither confirm nor deny any of these reports at this time. Stay tuned for possible chick-love confessions. In the meantime, you can find me in my closet.

Update: My lesbian status may be up in the air, but at least we know one thing about me: I'm Not a Spoiled Brat Either! ... Or Am I?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous20.4.09

    so you are still single ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm close to being done with women based upon past experiences, so I'd understand if you would become a lesbian as a consequence of life events. However, from this man's perspective, that would be a significant loss of beauty, brains, and wit to the other side's team. Just saying...

    ReplyDelete