4.22.2009

Hot (?) Conservative non-Blonde from Alabama?

I keep seeing headlines like this: Hot Conservative Blonde from California?, and it's starting to get a little annoying.

Not because I'm against seeing Carrie Prejean. I like oggling her just as much as the next guy--assuming the next guy is actually a girl. (Gotta squelch those lesbian rumors every chance I get).

Anyway, it's annoying because for a split second, I think they're talking about me. Then, (sadly) I remember that 1) I don't live in California anymore, 2) I don't have blonde hair anymore, and 3) I may or may not have ever been "hot." Somehow still checking the "conservative" box doesn't make me feel any better.

For those having trouble picturing me as a blonde, I'm tempted to offer proof. But I wonder if using photos of yourself as Rule 5 linkage is tacky?

Eh, I've already posted a Playboy cover of Ann Coulter, what have I got to lose?


Here, doing my best "deer in the headlights" impression:


And, two more, just to prove I'm patriotic and not 300 pounds from the neck down.

Me on the steps of the Capitol:


... And for the evening gown portion of this pageant of pictures:


14 comments:

  1. if I was single, I would hit on you until you filed the restraining order..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your last boyfriend was an idiot to ever let you get away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were only 4+ when not natural.
    Glad to see you're back to a full-on 5. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're the best, Suzanna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smitty, I'm guessing we're using a 10-point scale, right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's very hawt. SondraK will have some new competition for Grande Conservative Bloggress Diva 2010, now, won't she?

    (Oh, I had to click your Ann Coulter link. Sorry, but that's a terrible pshop. I should know: I took a 'fugly' lefty and gave her the makeover of her life! )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. My. Gosh. As Stacy says, "Where's the brain bleach?!" Could you do that for me? In real life I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are beautiful! :-) so the kiddos here in Atlanta are going to love you! (especially the boys - dont think you wont get hit on by 10 year olds)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 10 on a 10 scale. I said it before and I'll say it again. Beauty, brains, and wit. Tonight the emphasis is on beauty. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. One more thing. "Suzanna expresses herself well in writing" should be "Suzanna expresses herself well in writing and photographs." Yes, indeed she does.

    ReplyDelete
  11. See, and you gave me shit for only paying attention to you because you're a hottie who likes to write. Men: we're all the same Sweetits, only some of us are better looking and able to hold our own in an intellectual conversation. I know you'll deny me that or else completely ignore me here but I have a feeling that you know that it's true.

    I won't lie: you looked damn good as a blonde but I'm curious: is what I'm looking at now what God hath wrought? If so, I'll take it as is. Living in Texas, before immigrating to California, has given me an inherent appreciation for the truly natural.

    Don't change a thing, darlin'. I like you just the way you are. Am I wrong to say that?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gotta squelch those lesbian rumors every chance I get.This probably isn't getting you there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous29.4.09

    The last is my fave- you're so very photogenic.

    But just for the record, I am glad you're a brunette :)

    Christy

    ReplyDelete