3.09.2009

None of your Gosh Darn, business

UPDATED: My illustrious mentor, The Other McCain, weighs in, on the Rangel video, and more importantly, my love (or lack thereof) life here.

Our resident commenter Big Sexy pwns unscrupulous NY Congressman Charlie Rangel-- all while proving that it's not just conservative chicks who are hotter:



And, also working hard to prove that it's not just conservative chicks who are hotter (I mean eating that many donuts can't be easy), I present democrat Karl Frisch of Media Matters. The video, at seven minutes, is long, but it's worth it. Just think of it like that game "seven minutes in heaven," except with much less groping.

For a spot-on analysis of the clip, check out my friend Hotmes here.

8 comments:

  1. Can we stop linking back to Stacy where he tells the world I am in love with Big Sexy? Help a sister out, here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing I've wondered is why everyone refers to the Democrat party as the 'democratic' party. In this video, Jason Mattera refers to the 'Democrat' Party, and Karl Frisch instantly tries to 'correct' him: "Democrat-ic party". So now I know that it is a concerted effort on the part of the Democrats to be called "democrat-ic". But then!! Jason Mattera instantly fires back with "no, Democrat Party. There's -nothing- democrat-ic about them". Go Jason!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's the thing, Moe: I'm so habitually facetious, nobody knows whether that was a joke or not. And crazy rumors can actually help you attain celebrity status in the blogosphere. Call me and I'll tell you some really interesting gossip about Logan, the notorious gay-hater. NTTAWWT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeremy - that, too, was my favorite "gotcha" moment of the entire video. Props to Jason, indeed.

    And, Stacy, DON'T YOU DARE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First you use "charlie fox" in a post and now "pwn!" I'm waiting to see the terms SNAFU, and "fragged" or "gibbed" now. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actual history tells the Democrat(ic) Party story a bit differently, Jason.

    As far as I'm concerned it makes the folks who do it look plum ignorant, but a good number of you folks in the Republic Party seem to've all gotten the same silly memo on this mispronunciation, so I don't expect it'll be ending any time soon...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Logan: Who me? "Habitually facetious."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, now she starts moderating the comments. Smart move.

    ReplyDelete